Chime was a much-loved music puzzle game on Xbox Live Arcade, PC and PS3. What happens if you file away the rusty edges?
New music + new modes + new visuals = CHIME SHARP.
Place pieces, paint the board, make music. Chime Sharp is an sequel to 2009’s Chime, a music puzzle game with an addictive, ambient heartbeat. You tessellate shapes to cover a grid, while a beatline reads those shapes as notes. As you cover the board the music builds to a beautiful crescendo of your own design. The only way to discover Chime is to play it, but if you want a glimpse, consider what it might feel like to cross Tetris, a music sequencer and a hypnotic dream about your favourite pop song.
Chime Sharp takes Chime’s classic dynamic and updates it for 2015. The core rules are the same but the aesthetic is clean and modern and the game’s soundtrack has been completely refreshed. With twelve new levels, experimental modes, new-era connectivity and sharper ways to play, Chime’s finally back — and it wants to be your new favourite mixtape.
This tool was coded on Visual C++ and before you Review the software you need to have installed the following software:
How to use the Chime Sharp CD-Key Generator:
- Review Chime Sharp CD-Key Generator and open it.
- Be sure that the Proxy feature is ON.
- Press “Generate Key” button.
- That’s it! The process should take about one minute.
- After generation use this key for activate the game. If the code is not correct, you just press the “Generate” button again, do this until the code will be correct. Enjoy!
Hint: Do not share your CD Key with anyone
Chime Sharp CD-Key Generator Review Link: