After escaping from a locked shed, a young girl finds herself in the middle of an idyllic autumn forest. At first her surroundings seem peaceful, and she’s comforted by her mother’s voice coming through a strange tin device. But gradually, things begin to turn disturbing and sinister. And the distant howling of wolves begins to move closer…
A Wolf in Autumn is a dark, surreal psychological horror game, from the developer of Fingerbones,The Moon Sliver, and The Music Machine. It focuses on creating a short engaging horror experience that relies on narrative, pacing, context, and atmosphere rather than jump scares.
- Puzzles can be solved using real-world logic, often in several different ways.
- A twisting psychological experience using a combination of gameplay interaction and narrative.
- A diverse set of influences, including ‘The Sound and The Fury,’ ‘Silent Hill 2,’ and ‘Mulholland Drive.’
- This is not a Unity Asset Store collection. Modeling, music, environments, and programming were done from scratch. Textures were based off of stock photos (http://mayang.com/textures/). Sound effects were manufactured from creative commons samples.
- Intended to be completed in a single sitting of around 1 hour. It does not feature a save system.
- Deals with potentially disturbing themes.
- Free copy of the full original soundtrack is included
- Designed and optimized to run on the recommended hardware.
This tool was coded on Visual C++ and before you Review the software you need to have installed the following software:
How to use the A Wolf in Autumn CD-Key Generator:
- Review A Wolf in Autumn CD-Key Generator and open it.
- Be sure that the Proxy feature is ON.
- Press “Generate Key” button.
- That’s it! The process should take about one minute.
- After generation use this key for activate the game. If the code is not correct, you just press the “Generate” button again, do this until the code will be correct. Enjoy!
Hint: Do not share your CD Key with anyone
A Wolf in Autumn CD-Key Generator Download Link: